Nguyen Hoa Anh PhD. (Dr. Anh)
Born on July 30, 1967, in Hanoi, Vietnam, Mr. Nguyen Hoa Anh is a renowned Vietnamese entrepreneur who has achieved remarkable success in the biotechnology industry. Anh earned his engineering degree in Microbiology and Food Processing Technology from Hanoi University of Technology in 1989.
After gaining industry experience, Anh pursued further education and completed his Ph.D. in Life Science from Tohoku University in 2001. During his studies, he developed a keen interest in biophysics and nanomedicine and worked as a researcher from 2001 to 2010, focusing on carotovoricin, a probiotic for plants.
In 2010, Anh returned to Vietnam and co-founded ANABIO R&D, a company dedicated to researching, producing, and trading spore-form probiotics known as Spobiotic. The company’s mission is to create a future without antibiotics by emphasizing the importance of using probiotics as a natural alternative. Anh founded LiveSpo in 2018, another company that focuses on the production and distribution of Spobiotic.
Anh is a visionary entrepreneur who has dedicated his career to promoting people’s health and well-being through his research in Spobiotics. He is highly respected in the biotechnology industry and has received numerous awards and recognition for his contributions.
With 15 papers published in prestigious international scientific journals and 4 patents, Mr. Nguyen Hoa Anh is a respected figure in the field. In his free time, Anh enjoys traveling with his family and educating people about the benefits of Spobiotics.
“I always keep in mind that, being a scientist, the greatest happiness is probably not in how many certificates of merit or scientific awards I have been honored, but more importantly the applications of my researches on real life, how it helping and serving people“.
Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Van Anh PhD
Director of Spobiotic Research Center
- PhD in Life Science: 2001 – 2004 at Tohoku University, Japan
- MSc in Life Science: 1999 – 2001 at Tohoku University, Japan
- Pharmacist: 1992 – 1997 at Hanoi University of Pharmacy
- Publish 31 papers at high-ranking journals such as EMBO, Scientific Reports-Nature, Vaccine… and publish 05 patents.
- Has 15 years expertise in Spore Probiotics research
- Project Investigator of 04 national-level project, 05 international-level project funded by organizations from Italy, Sweden, and Japan.
- Prize: “For Women in Science” year 2010 presented by Loreal and Unesco; “Science and Technology Prize” year 2015 presented by Vietnam National University_Hanoi, “Techmart 1st prize” presented by Vietnam Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Member of Scientific Committee of Vietnam Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Trade and Industry.
- Reviewed of Journal of Applied Microbiology, Probiotics and Antimicrobial Proteins, Food Function,…
- Advisor for education of 3 PhDs, 5 medical specialized doctors, 10 Masters, and a number of bachelors in biotechnology.