Supportive treament of vaginal infection. Restore vaginal microflora balance
Supportive treament of vaginal infection. Restore vaginal microflora balance.
- Women and girls over 15 years old.
- Pregnant or postpartum women or women in the menstrual period.
- People with gynecological infections, itching, and discomfort.
- People with a dry intimate area, with an unpleasant odor.
- People who are in the time of complying with the treatment regimen of vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, etc. with antibiotic therapy.
- Shake well before application.
- For daily use, spray 2-3 times directly onto the intimate area.
- Rinse with water is not necessary.
- In case of inflammation, apply 2-3 sprays per day for faster relief.
- In cool and dry place (below 86⁰F).
- Keep out of the reach of children.
The 3 mechanisms of action of LiveSpo X-secret in supporting the treatment of gynecological infections are as follows:
- Competition for habitat and nutrients with pathogenic bacteria.
- Production of acid, H2O2, and natural anti-bacterial to inhibit the growth and eliminate harmful bacteria, while maintaining a normal pH value within the range of 3.5 – 4.5.
- Supplementation of beneficial bacteria to restore balance and normalize the vaginal microbiota
Currently, most probiotic products for the gynecological tract are available in oral form, with a long duration of effect (3-12 months), or in the form of tablets inserted into the vagina, which can be inconvenient for users. Our innovation, LiveSpo X-secret, is a spray that is directly applied to the vagina. It contains 5 billion beneficial bacteria spores/vials and utilizes the synergistic effect of all 3 Bacillus strains treated with Pre-activated SPL technology. This allows for fast and effective results, ensuring a more favorable experience for users.
Absolutely, it is highly recommended. When a patient has a bacterial infection of the vagina, the use of antibiotics is necessary. However, antibiotics can also reduce the presence of beneficial bacteria in the vagina. Combining LiveSpo X-secret spray with antibiotic therapy helps to supplement beneficial bacteria, enhance the effectiveness of treating inflammatory symptoms, and restore the vaginal microflora.
Currently, LiveSpo X-secret has undergone clinical trial and has been published on clinicaltrial.gov, NIH US, 2023 (Effects of LiveSpo X-secret in Supporting Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases, https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05783856).
LiveSpo X-secret was found to be highly effective in reducing vaginal odor, itching, and painful urination, and improving vaginal discharge color, with results showing a significant improvement ranging from 2 to 10 folds. Moreover, it was observed that LiveSpo X-secret reduced bacterial load by 120-1300 folds after 7-28 days of treatment. Additionally, within just 3 days of using X-secret spray, it demonstrated the ability to eliminate harmful species (Actinomycetales), and restore a healthy vaginal microflora, with an impressive restoration rate of 98.48% Lactobacillilales.
LiveSpo X-secret is a suspension of Bacillus spores in 0.9% physiological saline, specifically designed for safe use in the vaginal area. It has undergone rigorous testing for safety, including on individuals with sensitive vaginas. Based on the results of our clinical trials, 100% of patients did not experience any signs of vaginal mucosa irritation, itching, or acne when LiveSpo X-secret was sprayed directly into the sensitive vagina.
Ready to move? Get a quote now!
Spore Probiotics supportive treatment of ulcerative colitis
Prevention of digestive disorders due to side effects of antibiotics
Spore Probiotics supportive treatment of diarrhea. Stop Diarrhea In 30 Minutes
Spore Probiotics support to reduce constipation and improve appetite
Supportive treatment of respiratory infections due to virus and bacteria
LiveSpo NAVAX KIDS
Prevention Of Respiratory infections due to virus & bacteria (for children)
Supportive treatment of acnes. Restore and maintain skin microflora balance.
Supportive treament of vaginal infection.